Is it too late to wish Hari Raya and GOOD LUCK to all UPSR candidates?

Assalamualaikum!!

Hello!!

Rasanya macam dah nak dekat 3 bulan belog aku terbiar berhabuk saja bukan?? Now I am back.. But kena control sikit, weii!!! Excel is around the corner and I'm totally hate it!! Grrrrrrrr... And I'm really frustrated right now!! I'm supposed to be chosen to that patriotic camp.. Not that lasses and lads.... Why??? What's my fault?? I've never been to Malangang Kiulu in last 3 years.. The last and first time I had been there is when I'm in standard 5... It is so unfair!! 'Coz mah 'ustazah' and friends think that I'd already there last year!! Huh, they are wrong.... Yer all so 'nice' to me. Thank You.. Now, aku tengah terpuruk kat rumah aku besar macam istana (haprak! tak besar pun sangat!) ALONE. 'Til this thursday..... All my siblings are in KAMPUNG and my mother at KK.. My father is often busy if my mother is not around.. But the two girls and two boys are lucky.. It is supposed to be ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I think I'm bursting out tears right now......

Anyway, SELAMAT HARI RAYA and GOOD LUCK TO ALL 'negligent' UPSR CANDIDATES!!

No comments: