BRB. Exam MOOD. DNB!



H I A T U S


No!! EXAM is NEXT WEEK? ISN'T IT?

Assalamualaikum!! Hello earthlings!

How are you today?? Just wanna to tell you, I'm currently in STUDYING mood, and this is the last day and the last post from me, yer know. I'm in hiatus. Just for my E-Y-E!! I'm worrying sick about it!! Huh, how many times did I already told ye? One? Nope... I can barely remember..

Anyway, please wish me good luck, OKAY?? This year E-Y-E is deadly important!! If I don't get 7 As onward, my father may ask me to stay in school hostel for the next year, so that I can focus on my PMR. *ARRGGH! I don't like it, ye know!! By the way, I wish all good luck to all of you alright!! Hahahaha, the funny thing here is, I don't know when will E-Y-E starts. Whether it is next week or two weeks from now.

AND PUHH-LEAAAAAZZEE!! ONCE MORE TIME!


Wish me GOOD LUCK.

If I FAIL to ACHIEVE what I want.. I don't KNOWlah..



Thanks.

No comments: