I am hungry XD




Assalamualaikum! Hello!

First of all, I wanna to say ---> Congrats, Malaysia! XD Yeah! Okay, that's enough, I'd already tweet about the winning in Twitter for thousand time, yikes, that's a lie. I only mention about the meaning thrice! Hahaha! Since, I'm not really a fanatic of football, that's why! But my mum, last night, was WOW! She was over reacted about the winning, maybe because she's angry about some Indonesians that had burnt our country's national flag, 'Jalur Gemilang'. To Indonesia, hey, maybe it's not your lucky day, yesterday! Anyway, it was a great grame, tho' the Indonesians' players were a 'little' bit aggressive last night!

By the way, I am currently working on a new skin, a classic template for this blog, so wait for it!! Then, I got a request from my friends to customize their blogs, you know, it's not easy. I am really busy. Huh, I wish that I am 5 feet 4 inch. I'm not really tall, I am short. TT^TT. I am just 145 cm *my friend Jean says that I'm 145 cm actually I'm 11 cm taller than 145cm XD, I am short, right? Short! And fat. My weight? 47 kg. XD. I'm working on to make sure that my weight will be 43 kg, approximately. Okay, that's all from me!

Assalamualaikum!

No comments: