Second Thought.

Assalamualaikum!

I'm feeling kinda weird today. I'm really hyper. My mouth couldn't stop talking. It kept talking, talking and talking. Guess, it's already the end of school's 2011 second semester. I mean, literally. BTW, tomorrow all parents of their daughters and sons who are schooling at SMK Membakut will sign their child's report book. I'd a very bad feeling about that. Anyway, I felt really graceful, today. I don't really sure what he felt, towards me. But, I'm glad we're friends again. You know, the boy that I'd told ye, a very, long time ago. *Just a metaphor.

Do you know that I'd closed to be a HULK, just now, at school? Bet ya don't know right? Who cares about me, right? Heyy, Iqhmal. Thanks, for forgiving me, if you really mean it. But, if not. I'm very sorry. I'm really sorry! LOL! My life is always to seek forgiveness from people.

Guess, I'll post again tomorrow.

Assalamualaikum!

No comments: