Sup, People!

Assalamualaikum, Hello!

It's almost one week I didn't update my blog, right? Why? I was pretty busy, there were a lot of things that I should finished within this month. Hey, it's not easy work, tho'! LOL. Things that I must DO in this whole school's break are... Find out tomorrow on Friday! Most people will say TGIF, for tomorrow, for me? I just don't know. LOL. Perhaps I spend this holiday just hanging out alone with my laptop at my hometown, pity me. My parents didn't want to sponsor a broadband for me. So that I can access internet at my hometown. I'm bored there, and maybe I'll spend a lot of my time there on GTA! That is Grand Theft Auto. It was totally addicting. LOL. But, I still want INTERNET! I can watch Noreagaaa's videos on Youtube! The funny thing is, I still can access internet, but only through my silly, stupid, moron, ugly, old mobile phone. Well, it's okay, but only to access Facebook. But, Youtube? Go To H*ll! That ***king mobile phone! I wish that I've an iPhone or my DOPOD is still working. Hahaha, I'm such a destruction machine!

Furthermore, I'm very rude and mean. If I don't get what I want, that's internet. Well, if you don't know me. Just walk away from my sight, I can turn into a 'HULK'. Beware, of this person named NUR FATIN AMIRA MOHD NOR! But, I can try to persuade my parents, right? Maybe? A little bit extraterrestrial about me is, I only study if examinations are only around the corner. Maybe, a day before a paper of a subject. But, I got better grades from others. LOL. Ye know, I'm a fast-learner, just like that Cleverbot. :P 

Assalamualaikum!

No comments: