2011

Heaps and tonnes of works that I've to do in the next day after today. Bah, I didn't tidied my room, yet. Why? because I'm lazy. LAZY! LAZY! Okay, this new year's eve, I'm gonna tidy my room, I'm gonna vacuum all the dusts and spider webs. =,= *The last time I'd cleaned my bedroom was in August*


So.. Today is the end of 2011.

I don't have any comments about the upcoming 2012. But I do have hopes and dreams, that will turn to reality, starting from tomorrow. I'm waiting for this moment. Where people always said that there'll be an apocalypse in 2012. Is it real? Nobody knows, right? What people can do only to guess, hope, and plan. But the decisions for our ambitions, whether it'll be approved or not, is in Allah's hand. So, let's pray that our hope will be realised into reality!











NOTE FOR 2012.

Dear 2012, I know that you're waiting 365 days to wait for your turn to be born after 2011. So, I also do know that you are very happy for your birth tomorrow. Please, 2012, let my wishes come true. Give a chance for me to fix anything wrong with myself. So, 2012. Please be good to all human on this earth, includes me. And please, *once again* be a much more better year than the years before you. Thank you :)



Assalamualaikum!

No comments: