Nightmare

Yeah, nightmare. I'd a nightmare last night. Not really a nightmare, because it wasn't really frightening me, it's about war. Yeah, maybe because I thought about war last night, you know. I'd dreamt about war, for a several times. Don't ask me how many I'd dreamt about it. I'm afraid that it will become reality. World War III, hahaha. It's not a funny thing, yo! Okay, forget about my nightmare, I'm just pissed off with my sister, Ain. She'd pulled my ear, because she said she'd a nightmare too. Guess what, it's about Zombie! Now, I know why I always got bruised, and felt ached, around my body! It's because, my sister Ain! She's a horrible kid! You know, she always dreaming about bad things, and I'd became her victim, without knowing it! Grrr, after this I won't let her to sleep on my bed again. She's such a coward you know!

Do you often having a nightmare? Maybe about war, like me? Or losing the people that you cared so much, yeah. That's hurt! For your information, one of my sweetest dream that I'd dreamt before, was dreaming about my crush, saying that he likes me too, yeah it had became reality! But you know, he's the type that easy come, easy go. Furthermore, he need to focus on his studies.

Au revoir, mates!

Assalamualaikum!

No comments: