Seriously?

Life is doing great, lately. And the world is treating me fine. And here I am, still alive, Alhamdulillah. Actually, I got nothing to do, but in reality, I have so many chores to do! I was thinking to do my homework back at 9 PM, but Twitter distracts me. Gah! I think I shall do my homework, now! To be frank, I am lazy, to do homework. But, I'm trying my best to overcome my laziness, and turn myself into a hardworking person. But, I'm no "Super Girl". I am still an ordinary person, that is easily get distracted by things. Dear FATIN! You need to change!



Yes, but sometimes word is easy to speak, but action? Bah! It's way too hard!

Sometimes, I wonder if I'd failed to achieve what I want, then what will happen to me? Yeah, it's one of my worst nightmare ever. But, you know, somethings, won't work out exactly you want to. But, I really hope that I'll success in my life. Yeah, too many buts in this posted entry, today. Because, I can't be certain of my future. I'm no a future-teller. I can't really predict what will happen to me and my life in next year or next month. I put a lot of expectations in myself, but I'm afraid that I'll get the unexpected, the worst one. Yeah. Expectations kill. And I'm scared. I'm a coward...

But, I just want to tell you something, if I do achieve what I want, then I forget who I am, was. When, I lost my consciousness. Please! Make me awake, and lead me to the truth and light. You know, sometimes, I'll be someone who is always being negligent from her duty and responsibility to Allah. And may Allah will always guide me to his path. Amin...

No comments: