It is just untitled.

Assalamualaikum! Hello, my dear earthlings! How are you? Such in a great condition? Oh great if you are, but NOT ME.

I'm in a big problem now. My drawings are unfinished yet. Ye know, it is my KH's mark. I already got my maths result guess, Ayu got the highest mark, that is 91%!! Wow, isn't it? But.. Ehemm, there's a but there!! She got history D that is only 50%, Arabic language 70% somewhere that is B. My maths result? Oh yeah, I got A too, but only 89%!! Not a big difference between Ayu's mark and I, right? I can't wait for my English's result!!  I hope that I may get an A or a B. I don't want a C nor a D....

Geez!!! I don't  want to go to the school's old hostel. It is not that it was haunted, but I got major problems with some of the residences there. You know, having fights with 'budak asrama'!! Anyway, it is a such great new for me that Mimi is being transferred next year to our school!! Yes, now, later, I have a partner in crime in school!! LOLJK!! Though it is already the end of the school semester, but I have to struggle to make sure that my drawings, that are the drawing techniques such as drawing overlay, orthographic, isometric drawing and the sectional drawings!! There were just, you know. It's complicated!!

But, today I was having fun at school, perhaps. But at my home, I stayed home alone and I felt really scared, I tried to download Abduction film but it failed because, I'd accidentally canceled it. And this computer's mouse just, you know. SOD!

Bye! Assalamualaikum! See ya soon!

No comments: