Chance

Chance. Not that Greyson Chance. Just a short update from me. Salam Maulidur Rasul to all Muslims in this world! May Allah will bless us! Amin~

Yeah, life is torturing me. Why? With homework from teachers! Bah, there are many homework that I've to finish it! Especially, PLBS dialogue! By the way, I got new acquaintance in this week, her name is Allycia and actually she's one of my classmate too! Pity girl, she is really quite and shy. She didn't talk a lot like other teens. Yes, though I'd just met her. But she became one of my concerns. I thought a lot about her recently, and how to make sure that she'll socialize with others. Huh, I think that it isn't really an easy thing to do because you know, first I need to gain trust from her. Anyway, she's from Kian Kok Middle School! That's meaning that she's probably fluent only in Chinese and English.. Yeah, she can't really understand and speak in Malay!

So, Assalamualaikum!

No comments: